- If the version of the RIP you are currently running is prior to 10.0r2, install the RIP version 10.0r2 or later as GetDongleInfo.exe is installed with RIP version 10.0r2 and later.
- In Explorer, navigate to the folder where the RIP version 11 is installed and go to the ldk sub-folder.
- Double-click getdongleinfo.exe to start it. The Get Dongle Information Tool window is prompted.
- Click OK to continue. If a dongle is found, a dialog will be prompted with the serial number of the dongle.
- Click OK to continue.
- The next window will inform you to select a RIP’s SW folder.
NOTE that this is the SW folder for the RIP you are currently running, not RIP version 11.
Navigate to the folder where the current RIP is installed.
- Click on the SW folder then click on Select.
- You are now asked to select a location to save the dongle information file. Click OK to continue.
- By default, the dongle information file will be saved to the ldk sub-folder in the RIP version 11 installation folder.Click Select to continue.
- You will be informed that the dongle information file has been saved successfully.